2. Include the basics: what, when and where. Provide a contact phone number in the
message if applicable.
3. Keep words on one line, it’s important not to separate a word at the end of a line.
4. Messages must be received 10 days prior to being shown.
5. Messages may not be longer than one page.
7. Only non-profit and community organizations' announcements will be shown.
8. Messages will be shown for no more than two weeks.
9. BCAM reserves the right to refuse to show any message.
10. Anonymous messages will not be shown. All messages must be accompanied by the requester's name. The requester's name does not need to be shown in the message itself.